Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

World Kindness Day

Today is World Kindness Day! We visited http://www.randomactsofkindness.org  and agreed that "No matter where you are, this is the day to change the world with one simple act of kindness." Our class decided to pay it forward to another class in our school. We made "monsters" (found at the above link) and left brownies for our grade 5 reading buddies and hope they pass it on! Kids remember kindness. Mrs. Pollock

When has someone been kind to you?
My dad gave me a chocolate bar and I felt happy. -Mahad
My mom gave me a present. -Lennon
Jared played wolf tag with me. -Savannah
When I was at school and my mom was in my room she gave me a chocolate bar. I said thanks. -Gabby
My dad was kind to get me a very good and cute dog. Her name is Willow. She's cute. -Blaine
When I was two and I fell down my brother ran so fast to see if I was hurt. He was worried. He gave me a kiss and an ice pac and let me sleep with him. -Julia
My friend helped me build a snow hill. -Jared
When I was five I was sick. My sister put me in bed and gave me some books to read. Then, she gave me a cup of ice. After that, I fell asleep while she was cuddling with me. -Talia
One day Mia gave me a treat. -Brooklyn
My mom helped me with my homework and gave me a hug. -Rayan
When Lennon helped me when I was gushing with blood. -Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Room 24! I bet your reading buddies were pretty happy.

    ReplyDelete